- Brand Name: QDJUHE
- Compatible Brand: Samsung
- Model Number: SSN2R
- Material: Silicon
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1000pcs/ctn, ctn size: 48x38x38cm 24kgs/ctn|
SpecificationsTPU sublimation Galaxy note 2 phone cases
-For rubber sublimation samsung case
-perfect DIY effect
TPU sublimation Galaxy note 2 phone cases
Material: TPU + aluminum sheet
Aluminum sheet: pure white insert, white pearlescent insert
Compatible with: Samsung galaxy note 2
Package: individual pp bag
- High quality TPU material mobile phone frame
- Well-designed for your console, perfectly fit the shape
- Protect the frame of your Phone from abrasion
- Alleviate the phones' possible antenna issue
- Conveniently to access and remove
- Provide excellent protection
- Install and remove easily
- Elegant and fashionable design
- All slots are accessible without removing the skin
Advantage of Sublimation technique.
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Dye does not build up on the fabric.
- Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use special techniques such as half-screen printing.
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges.
|Description:||TPU Samsung GALAXY Note 2 N7100 cover, with sublimation printable aluminum sheet.|
|Color||TPU material, White, black|
|Package:||1000pcs/ctn, ctn size: 48x38x38cm 25kgs/ctn|
|Printing time and temperature:||190°C, 45sec|
The phone case have three parts: plastic case, aluminum sheet, double faced adhesive tape.
You need some assistance to finish the printing, so you have to prepare for as follows:
1. Printer: You can use Epson STYLUS PHOTO R230 or other similar.
2. transfer paper and dye sublimation ink: For sublimation printing paper and ink.
3. Flat heat transfer machine.
Now you can start to make the phone case as follows:
Step 1: You need to print the image to transfer paper by printer.
Step 2: The transfer paper with image cover on the aluminum sheet, then put it in the heat transfer machine. You need to set to 190°C, 45sec.
Step 3: Open the machine, finished the printing.
Step 4: Put the aluminum sheet with image stick on the plastic case